- Published: Tuesday, 04 November 2014 09:45
Industrial I/O Latest News
- Published: Monday, 20 October 2014 18:13
- Published: Tuesday, 14 October 2014 11:21
The Profisafe modules of Phoenix Contact’s Axioline F I/O system now enable implementation of safety applications. Based on Profinet and Profibus, these modules enable the acquisition and output of safety-related signals in the control cabinet.
- Published: Saturday, 16 August 2014 16:38
- Published: Friday, 20 June 2014 10:34
- Published: Monday, 23 December 2013 10:23
- Published: Monday, 09 December 2013 13:27
- Published: Tuesday, 03 December 2013 11:09
Phoenix Contact has extended its I/O product line for the Axioline F control cabinet: The eight-channel modules for receiving and transmitting standard signals and for temperature measurement are now complemented by compact four-channel versions.
- Published: Thursday, 21 November 2013 10:17
- Published: Friday, 01 November 2013 13:05
The new multi-channel I/O expansion modules for the Radioline wireless system from Phoenix Contact, with its compact 17.5 mm housing, now make it possible to transfer up to eight digital signals in one slice.
More Articles ...
- Slimline u-remote I/O system from Weidmuller Saves Switch Cabinet Space
- Analogue Input Module Offers Decentralised Interface for Building Automation
- New I/O Modules and Extended Functions in the SafetyBridge System
- Radio Signal Connection via Modbus RTU
- New Easy to Wire I/O Terminal Blocks Available for Omron PLCs
- Phoenix Contact New Bus Coupler for Fast I/O Systems
- Identifying Energy Peaks Helps Reduce Costs
- New Modular Control and I/O System from B&R
- WirelessHART Products from Phoenix Contact Received Industrial Awards
- R. STAHL presents IS1+ – the better remote I/O system