The Panel Builder Latest News
Mersen Involved In Innovative Solutions For Improved Energy Efficiency And Smaller Footprints
- Published: Wednesday, 15 April 2015 18:27
Mersen Electrical Power has pursued growing and innovating. As a result our portfolio continues to expand. Hannover Messe Industry 2014 was the milestone of a further positioning of Mersen as a global, consistent, modern and recognizable brand leading in electrical power components.
This year Hannover Messe Industry 2015 is the opportunity to reinforce this message on new branding but also to demonstrate the focus of Mersen in innovation and in the search for power components with small footprint and energy efficient.
On our booth (Hall 13 Stand E68) will be highlighted:
• the brand-new MULTIVERT® 4-pole NH fuse switch disconnector to switch 3 phases and one neutral at the same time via a unique device. Mersen MULTIVERT® 4-pole NH FSD is the only vertical 4-pole FSD in the marketplace only 100mm wide.
• the new line of IEC Surge-Trap® Surge Protective Devices covering any type of application from main switchboard till individual equipment, with a specific dedication to PV protection and LED lighting protection with a brand-new 20kV-rated solution.
• the new global line of premium compact low voltage switchgear with the smallest footprint amongst the competition. Our 40A IEC switches are only 35mm wide
• the new range of High Voltage fuse links for UTE French Standard featuring very low power losses decreased up to 30%.