CE-TEK’s ATEX High Voltage Junction Boxes
Friday, 08 July 2016 13:02
Building on its successful CEX IP66 enclosure design and approval, CE-TEK’s High Voltage Junction Boxes (HVJBs) are approved for ATEX Ex e for hazardous areas Zones 1 & 21 (gases) and 2 & 22 (dusts).
Key features and options include:-
• 3 or 4 way HVJB designs
• 800A – 1090A current range
• 11kV – 15kV voltage range
• 5 enclosure sizes offering 38 different configurations.
• 950mm x 650mm x 300mm, 977mm x 677mm x 300mm, 1250mm x 800mm x 300mm, 1250mm x 1250mm x 300mm*, 2000mm x 2000mm x 600mm*
*Includes separate RH or LH fibre optic termination compartment rated to IP66
• Entry positions and cable terminations offering 3 or 4 phase connections, up to 3 connections in and out for each phase
• Flexible choice of cables sizes, 630mm² to 800mm² incoming and outgoing cables in both the bottom and top, or bottom only entries
• Ambient temperature options: 50ºC, 55ºC and 60ºC
• Temperature range: -20ºC to +80ºC with neoprene gasket and -55ºC to +120ºC with silicon gasket.
CE-TEK also offer bespoke designed Air purge (Ex p) and IP68 designs HVJBs.
For your specific custom enclosure requirements or for further information on CE-TEK HVJB enclosures contact: CE-TEK UK Limited. 01298 872233 ~
or visit www.ce-tek.co.uk
Tags: Hazardous Area News, New Product News, Electrical Enclosure News, Panel Building News, e-lec.org, ATEX