The RI-F100 is our new MID approved 96mm panel mounted multifunction energy meter. Suitable for monitoring energy consumption and many other electrical parameters in residential, solar PV, industrial and commercial utility applications.
These meters may be used in three phase 4 wire systems.
A high efficiency white backlit LCD display provides a clear indication of the measured value in all light conditions. Quick select push-buttons on the front of the meter allow the user fast access to the display page required.
The meter is currently available with single pulse output and RS485 Modbus communication.
The unit is housed in a compact DIN 96 case suitable for panel mounting.
• DIN 96 panel mounted
• -/5A current transformer input
• Three phase network compatible
• Programmable voltage and current transformer ratio
• True RMS measurement
• MID B+D Certified (Cert. No. : TCM 221/16-5392)
• High definition white backlit LCD display
• Compact size - only 50mm panel depth
• Simple programming and operation
• Pulse output and RS485 Modbus communication
• Auto and manual page scrolling
The RI-F100 comes supplied with transparent terminal covers with holes for anti-tamper tags and clip-in ratcheted fixing clips for easy and precise fitting of the meter.
Tags: Rayleigh Instruments, New Product News, Measurement News, panel builder news, e-lec.org, RI-F100