Designline from Phoenix Contact, our new Panel PC, is an attractive design with high-performance technology. We think this is one of the best looking Panel PCs on the market. What do you think?
Thanks to the fanless and energy-efficient design, the Designline is the ideal solution for future operating and monitoring concepts in industrial applications.
Robust, with easy maintenance and custom configuration, they are small, IP65-protected, capable of multi-touch and always close to the action because they can be installed quickly and easily, direct at the machine.
Positioning of the product in the Phoenix Contact product range
DL 1000, as a configurable industrial PC, adapts itself seamlessly to IT-powered automation. With our existing portfolio of Panel-PCs, Box-PCs and Flat Panel Monitors, we can already operate in the biggest markets.
With the DL 1000 series, we have another option in the markets for Thin Clients, Embedded Panel-PCs and Panel-PCs, if an IP65 Panel is needed.
Benefits of using the Designline:
• Upgrading your machine or system with an attractive and modern industrial design
• Intuitive touch controls – thanks to multi-touch capability
• Cost savings – since no additional cabinet necessary
• Ergonomic use directly on the machine – thanks to all-round IP65 protection
• Save space – only 60 mm deep
• Easily serviceable – thanks to easily accessible components
• Easy one man assembly – thanks to VESA 1000 standard
Tags: Phoenix Contact, New product News, Industrial Computing, panel building news, e-lec.org