Latest Product News
New MegaV2 Backup System from Gamatronic
- Published: Tuesday, 13 November 2012 08:52
Gamatronic is happy to announce its new state of the art MegaV2 backup system with an enhanced user experience dedicated to improved serviceability & connectivity.
This innovative state of the art scalable, redundant UPS system focuses on elevating the users’ experience to new heights. With the highest efficiency rate of 96% and a significantly smaller footprint, this product offers a leading solution in the range of up to 500 kW/kVA.
MegaV2 delivers the requested power requirements to perfectly fit different data centre configuration architectures, while offering modularity essential to modern cost effective data centres.
New System Characteristics
• Enhanced Power Modules - Provide improved tier 2 serviceability with quick & convenient local maintenance. The new V2 module provides same MTTR to users while allowing for the local partners a substantial savings by independently and domestically handling service calls.
• Substantial Decrease in Module Weight- The new mechanical design of the V2 module is 2.5 kg lighter.
• Differentiating DC power - With a decrease from 64 to 60 sets of batteries as default factory standard complementing the system.
State of the Art Controller Offering:
• Log download to users’ PC as either an excel or html format allows for an improved online service ability.
• Additional language Selection, easily downloadable, suited for the varied needs of our global customers.
• Real time e mail notification directly from the controller, and sent to a number of up to 10 recipients.
• Professional Server Shutdown: facilitating a monitored shutdown according to predefined settings and battery status.
• Frequency Converter Feature the UPS system can be utilised to convert the frequency of the mains power supply from 50 Hz to 60 Hz and Vice Versa.