New Cabinet Cooling Units from ETA Enclosures (UK) Limited
Wednesday, 09 December 2015 07:51
A new range of Cosmotec energy efficient cabinet cooling units, is now available in the UK from ETA Enclosures. With cooling capacities from 330W to 6000W these highly efficient compact units can be specified for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Improved standard specifications for both options includes electronic controllers for smart energy management.
Other standard features include:
• Lower operation costs
• Internal evaporator which eliminates the risk of water ingression
• Clean aesthetic design ensures good system appearance
• UL certification on most models
• Functioning up to 55°C
• 12 Model range allows options to meet exacting requirements
• 2 threaded pin allows easy installation positioning of unit on enclosure wall
• All units are tested in accordance with update standard UNI 14571-2
CVE models (for indoor use) come in RAL7035F opaque as standard and CVO models (for outdoor applications) come in RAL7035 peel as standard however custom colours or stainless steel finish are available to meet specific customer requirements.
A detailed product information and specification book is available from:
ETA Enclosures (UK) Limited 01709 386630.
Tags: ETA Enclosures, Enclosure News, Enclosure Thermal Magagement News, Panel Building News, e-lec.org