The new PC Worx SRT software PLC from Phoenix Contact makes it possible to upgrade any Windows computer to a PLC. The software PLC is characterised by flexibility and ease of installation.
Why this product...?
PC Worx SRT offers the following
• Engineering with PC Worx (IEC 61131-3)
• Integrated PROFINET controller and PROFINET device
• Numerous protocols supported such as: HTTP, FTP, SNTP, SNMP, SMTP, SQL, MySQL, etc.
• Easy installation on Valueline Industrial PCs
• FTP server
• OPC support using an AX OPC server
With PC Worx SRT installed, the computer is capable of processing control programs and communicating with many different I/Os via Profinet, Modbus/TCP, and TCP/IP. A built-in web server provides cost-effective visualisation. Programming is facilitated using our free PC Worx Express programming tool.
The PC Worx SRT software PLC provides an economical solution for basic automation tasks such as data logging or minor switching tasks. This is possible due to flexible I/O communications and the combination of control, visualisation, programming, and any additional Windows applications within a single device.
Tags: Phoenix Contact, New Product News, Software News, Panel Builder News, e-lec.org, PC Worx SRT