Siemon, a globally recognised leader in network cabling solutions, has launched a new blog dedicated to helping data centre and enterprise network professionals stay up-to-date on the latest advances, global standards updates, market intelligence and strategies in network infrastructure.
Combining Siemon's extensive data centre and enterprise cabling knowledge with news, opinions and guidance from experts across the global network infrastructure market, http://blog.siemon.com/infrastructure/ delivers educational resources, industry intelligence and actionable advice on a wide range of network infrastructure issues.
Backed by a team of contributors monitoring an extensive list of traditional and social media resources for the latest news, advancements and industry happenings, Siemon's Network Infrastructure Blog also provides an easy way for professionals to keep up with the rapidly evolving network infrastructure market.
Topic areas covered include:
• Standards activities updates from active standard leaders and contributors
• Data centre design strategies
• Energy consumption and cooling
• Converged low-voltage networking
• Building "Green" infrastructures
• Intelligent automated building infrastructures
• Higher-speed networking: 10, 40 and 100Gb/s
• Infrastructures for cloud, co-location and virtualised data centres
• Network security strategies
To access Siemon's Network Infrastructure blog, visit: http://blog.siemon.com/infrastructure/
Siemon,network cabling,electrical industry,panel building,www.thepanelbuilder.co.uk