- Published: Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:41
Enclosure Latest News
- Published: Monday, 04 March 2013 18:50
- Published: Monday, 25 February 2013 10:30
The new NS quarter-turn lock from FDB Panel Fittings again demonstrates the value of novel thinking – in this case combining soft injected silicone gasket with a push fit spring technology to cut installation time and enhance sealing performance.
- Published: Friday, 22 February 2013 14:56
Rittal’s Technical System Catalogue lists all the benefits of its top selling, cost effective, AE wall box range such as corrosion resistance, a range of accessories for easy assembly as well as security and environmental issues.
- Published: Wednesday, 06 February 2013 10:46
- Published: Sunday, 03 February 2013 19:14
This novel component is a significant aid to panel builders seeking to improve the look of their enclosures, while saving time on the assembly process.
- Published: Thursday, 31 January 2013 19:15
FDB Panel Fittings are delighted to introduce the Box Rapid NRA and NRB quarter-turn locks from their partners Giussani. The Box Rapid range features a stepped spring insertion system which makes installation to enclosure doors and other panels as quick and simple as a push fit, backed up with IP65 protection.
- Published: Thursday, 31 January 2013 16:37
The new key-operated compression locks series from FDB Panel Fittings offers the unusual format of key operation in a compression latch thus providing added security of a key lock over the conventional tool compatible insert.
- Published: Wednesday, 23 January 2013 14:06
A complete range of cabinet cooling solutions with the added bonus of significant cost savings is now available from ETA Enclosures UK thanks to a new joint agreement with thermal management manufacturer Cosmotec.
- Published: Wednesday, 16 January 2013 14:57
Rittal announce their brand new Industrial Liquid Cooling Package (LCP) is now available. Essentially, a large air/water heat exchanger that has a chassis formed from the TS 8 frame, the Industrial LCP may be bayed directly adjacent to enclosures and used to cool installed equipment that dissipates a large amount of heat.
More Articles ...
- Condensation Can Spoil A Winter Per-formance
- Rittal’s New SE 8 with Rittal’s New Flex-Block Base/plinth System
- Mitsubishi Electric Breakers Built-in Ri4Power by RITTAL
- Rittal Thermoelectric Cooling Units
- The Rittal Flex-Block Base/plinth System is Now Available From Stock
- Aluminum Housing for Use in Harsh Outdoor Environments
- Rittal Blue e cooling units – how they can benefit you
- Rittal Ri4Power improves protection against accidental arcing within electrical switchgear systems
- FDB Consolidate Range of “Panel Fittings For Every Enclosure” With Rocfast Service Pack
- New Polyester Enclosures Range Brochure from ETA Enclosures