- Published: Tuesday, 23 April 2013 09:01
FDB Panel Fittings Latest News
- Published: Friday, 05 April 2013 11:10
The intriguingly named “pignose bung lock” from FDB Panel Fittings may just be the ultimate in vandal-resistant quarter-turn locks for roadside cabinets or other publicly accessible cabinets that need to stay secure.
- Published: Friday, 22 March 2013 11:45
The new 1-067 compression latch from those “panel fittings for every enclosure” people at FDB comes in a sleek low profile design (4.5mm protrusion) with 7mm compression and locked/unlocked visual indicator – and is thus especially well-suited to applications that require quick and secure locking in high vibration environments.
- Published: Thursday, 14 March 2013 08:41
- Published: Monday, 25 February 2013 10:30
The new NS quarter-turn lock from FDB Panel Fittings again demonstrates the value of novel thinking – in this case combining soft injected silicone gasket with a push fit spring technology to cut installation time and enhance sealing performance.
- Published: Sunday, 03 February 2013 19:14
This novel component is a significant aid to panel builders seeking to improve the look of their enclosures, while saving time on the assembly process.
- Published: Thursday, 31 January 2013 19:15
FDB Panel Fittings are delighted to introduce the Box Rapid NRA and NRB quarter-turn locks from their partners Giussani. The Box Rapid range features a stepped spring insertion system which makes installation to enclosure doors and other panels as quick and simple as a push fit, backed up with IP65 protection.
- Published: Thursday, 31 January 2013 16:37
The new key-operated compression locks series from FDB Panel Fittings offers the unusual format of key operation in a compression latch thus providing added security of a key lock over the conventional tool compatible insert.
- Published: Thursday, 04 October 2012 12:15
- Published: Tuesday, 28 August 2012 07:13
The Traditional British 76mm Panel Hinge has been a mainstay of the UK’s panel building industry for many years so FDB Panel Fittings are pleased to now offer an updated and re-engineered series of these well-known panel mount “bullet” hinges, featuring improved low friction washer and cost reduced manufacture using the latest die-cast processes which provide enhanced rigidity with superior surface finish.
More Articles ...
- FDB Launch a Useful New Book on “LATCH AND HINGE TECHNOLOGY FOR INDUSTRIAL USE”
- New Outdoor Lock for Low Temperatures from FDB
- New Cable Management System From FDB Panel Fittings
- 8mm Hex Key From FDB Makes Lock Operation Easy
- Panel Fittings Range of Gasket Sealing Profiles from FDB
- Flat Pack Enclosures with FDB and SNAP-LINE®