- Published: Tuesday, 06 January 2015 11:38
FDB Panel Fittings Latest News
- Published: Wednesday, 17 December 2014 08:35
The recent launch of FDB’s Online Store makes available a range of recessed handles for cabinets, cupboards, storage and luggage, and for specialist vehicles where the safety feature of a recessed handle is an important consideration.
- Published: Wednesday, 03 December 2014 08:13
Bridge handles, pull handles, grab handles – whatever we call them, these simple loops attached at either end are a vital part of the office and industrial environment. FDB Panel Fittings have now made these ubiquitous handles available online from stock.
- Published: Thursday, 23 October 2014 07:54
- Published: Friday, 10 October 2014 17:03
The new 72 series spring hinges from FDB Panel Fittings suit doors and opening panels in industrial environments. With an attractive concealed spring, butt type design and black or clear corrosion resistant anodised finish, their looks match their performance whether used on machine control cabinets or in other industrial applications.
- Published: Friday, 26 September 2014 08:53
FDB Panel Fittings are pleased to announce their adjustable multi-angle lid and door stay in stainless steel. This is a valuable addition to their wide range of stainless steel enclosure and cabinet hardware fittings.
- Published: Wednesday, 30 July 2014 13:50
FDB Panel Fittings are pleased to announce availability of their popular torpedo hinge in a “Black” version.
- Published: Thursday, 03 July 2014 10:34
When Argon Welding Ltd saw the need for rugged all-terrain mechanics tool cabinets in their favourite sport of motorbike speedway racing, they naturally turned to in-house argon welding capability – but they also turned to FDB Panel Fittings for their specialist expertise and products to aid in quick low-cost assembly.
- Published: Wednesday, 11 June 2014 09:21
FDB Electrical recently announced their new FDB2 multi-way RCBO earth fault protection system which enables individual protection of multi-circuit installations in a single modular enclosure – with corresponding savings in cost, space and installation time.
- Published: Tuesday, 03 June 2014 10:28
A new FDB Online shop features the wide range of products available from FDB Electrical and FDB Panel Fittings in a format designed to provide a speedy view, select and purchase experience.
More Articles ...
- New Tamper Proof Concealed T Handle from FDB Panel Fittings
- FDB Panel Fittings Highlight New Hinge Calculator Tool
- New “Food and Medical” Stainless Steel Quarter-Turn Lock to IP69K from FDB
- FDB Help Select Your Continuous Hinge
- New Product Guide from FDB – Hinges Knowledge Base 06
- FDB Introduce New Emergency-open Device for Inside Release
- FDB Latches Protect Against Vandalism And Theft
- FDB ROCFAST and SNAPLINE Enclosure Locks – Right Product, Right Time
- FDB Gives Guidance On Multi-Point Locking
- New Product Guide from FDB Panel Fittings Details D-Snap Technology Fittings