- Published: Friday, 01 November 2013 13:19
Hazardous Area Latest News
- Published: Wednesday, 25 September 2013 12:28
The ACEX range of stainless steel enclosures available from CE-TEK UK has been developed over the past 15 years to help reduce project costs whilst still providing a full Ex rating and a protection class of IP66 as standard. Protection to IP67 is also available.
- Published: Tuesday, 27 August 2013 14:38
The nuclear industry is a natural market for IRISS industrial grade infrared windows and recent orders certainly prove the point.
- Published: Wednesday, 06 February 2013 10:46
- Published: Friday, 05 October 2012 18:04
Delta Controls' full range of Sentry pressure, differential pressure and temperature switches is now available in ATEX and IECEx Flameproof versions. Approved for use in Zone 1 and Zone 21 hazardous areas, the high quality switches are suitable for use in sectors such as oil and gas and petrochemicals.
- Published: Tuesday, 02 October 2012 09:59
BS EN 60079-0 specifies the general requirements for construction, testing and marking of electrical equipment and Ex components intended for use in explosive atmospheres.
- Published: Tuesday, 25 September 2012 12:33
Now there’s one intrinsically safe digital multimeter (DMM) you can use in IIC (gas), in Zone 1 and 2 and IIIC (dust), Zone 21 and 22.
- Published: Tuesday, 25 September 2012 11:39
IS1+ now provides various additional features to address current and future requirements. In recent years, IS1 has maintained technology leadership in hazardous areas through many innovative new functions, including Fast Ethernet connection, PROFIBUS redundancy, DTM support, integration of optical rings and modules with integrated magnetic valves.
- Published: Friday, 21 September 2012 17:52
The remote I/O system ANTARES plus made by BARTEC can be connected to any conventional control system by means of different bus systems (PROFIBUS-DP, ProfiNet, Ethernet IP, Modbus TCP).
- Published: Wednesday, 12 September 2012 11:00
E-T-A Circuit Breakers, quality designer and manufacturer of a broad range of electro- mechanical and electronic products for circuit protection, has now obtained ATEX approval for special versions of its ESX10 and ESX10-T electronic overcurrent protection products for automation applications.
More Articles ...
- IECEx Grants Scope-extension for IECEx Competence Scheme
- New EX Connection System for Class I, Division 2 and Zone 2 Hazardous Locations
- Expanded Range of ATEX-certified Stainless-steel Enclosures Now Available from Schroff
- NEW 'E' Range Loop Powered 4/20mA Rate Totalisers
- New Guide Describing Installation of Ex nA Instrumentation in Zone 2