- Published: Friday, 20 June 2014 10:34
Industrial I/O Latest News
- Published: Monday, 23 December 2013 10:23
- Published: Monday, 09 December 2013 13:27
- Published: Tuesday, 03 December 2013 11:09
Phoenix Contact has extended its I/O product line for the Axioline F control cabinet: The eight-channel modules for receiving and transmitting standard signals and for temperature measurement are now complemented by compact four-channel versions.
- Published: Thursday, 21 November 2013 10:17
- Published: Friday, 01 November 2013 13:05
The new multi-channel I/O expansion modules for the Radioline wireless system from Phoenix Contact, with its compact 17.5 mm housing, now make it possible to transfer up to eight digital signals in one slice.
- Published: Thursday, 26 September 2013 12:24
Currently the slimmest modular design available at only 11.5mm module width, Weidmüller’s new “u-remote” modularly designed remote I/O system is distinguished by a plug-in connection level, high component density – as well as best performance – and features high levels of efficiency and productivity.
- Published: Wednesday, 19 June 2013 08:35
- Published: Tuesday, 07 May 2013 12:01
The new SafetyBridge I/O modules from Phoenix Contact expand the network-independent SafetyBridge system in terms of flexibility, functionality, and application areas. The new modules include a safe input module with added inputs, as well as a new logic module with extensive functional upgrades.
- Published: Tuesday, 07 May 2013 07:40
I/O signals from Phoenix Contact’s Radioline systems can now be connected directly to control units via the Modbus RTU protocol. For this, the radio master wirelessly collects I/O signals from up to 250 radio stations and maps these to a centrally located Modbus register.
More Articles ...
- New Easy to Wire I/O Terminal Blocks Available for Omron PLCs
- Phoenix Contact New Bus Coupler for Fast I/O Systems
- Identifying Energy Peaks Helps Reduce Costs
- New Modular Control and I/O System from B&R
- WirelessHART Products from Phoenix Contact Received Industrial Awards
- R. STAHL presents IS1+ – the better remote I/O system
- ANTARES plus - Remote I/O for Hazardous Areas
- New Universal Communication Terminal for Inline I/O
- Distribute Signals with One Turn in the Field