Electrical Transducers : An Essential Part Of Instrumentation Systems For Accurate Measurements
- Published: Friday, 24 May 2019 10:32
Given the significance of an electrical transducer in an instrumentation system, choosing the right one is important.
SACI has been manufacturing and supplying transducers for over 50 years and thanks to their reliability and durability they are now the standard measuring electrical transducer for numerous electricity suppliers such as Iberdrola, Red Electrica de España (REE) or Union Fenosa.
In Egypt, the company SIEMENS has integrated our programmable measuring transducers into their systems allowing them to centralise the control and measurement panel in substations. This is part of their project to develop and maintain a network of electrical substations in the region.
Our transducers are available in two basic versions; the AT series (DIN casing), and the AM series (DIN RAIL casing), as well as our range of programmable measuring transducers; the CP200x, CP300x and CP400x.
• AM series (DIN casing)
• AT serices (DIN RAIL casing)
• EN 60688 | IEC 255 | EN 60068 | EN 60801 | IEC 1000 | EN 61010 | EN 61036 | EN 61268 | EN 60529 | EN 50081 | EN 50082 | DIN 43864 | UL 94 | IEC 38 | IEC 664
• Insulation – 3.7 kV, 50Hz 1min | Double insulation | Category III | Polution degree 2
• Impulse strength – 5 kV 1.2/50 µs
• Current and Voltage input – according to series (see brochure)
• Accuracy – 0.5 – 0.2
For full technical data refer to our product brochure.