Latest Product News
Ziehl Have Added To Their Range Of Transformer Protection Relays The TR660IP
- Published: Monday, 29 July 2019 18:52
The installations of transformers in remote or difficult to access installation, makes the ability to remotely monitor them a very handy maintenance and monitoring tool.
Ziehl have added the TR660IP with remote monitoring via TCP/IP for preventative maintenance checking or event notification so engineering team are equipment with information on the reason for the failure, at least the historical temperature data
The TR660IP temperature relays monitor up to 6 sensors for up to 4 limits. Different sensors can be connected at the same time, e.g. Pt 100 (RTD) and PTC thermistors. Typical applications are monitoring of motors, generators or transformers. Another application is the use as a two or more step controller with additional monitoring of over or under temperature or monitoring of differences in temperatures between 2 sensors. There are two version of the TR660Ip with or without analogue outputs.
There are a range of Preset programs allow ease of setting up e.g. monitoring of transformers with/without monitoring of temperature of core or with/without controlling a ventilator. The access to program the TR660IP can be via a standard browser via Ethernet.
The unit feature:
• 6 inputs for sensors Pt 100, Pt 1000 and PTC, mixed sensors possible
• 4 alarms / relay outputs
• Analogue output 4/20mA or 0/2/10V DC programmable
• alarm 2 of x = alarm only when limit is exceeded in min. 2 sensors
• monitoring of difference of temperatures
• monitoring of rate of change of temperature
• logging of temperatures and history
• preset programs for protection of motors, transformers and more
• interface ethernet TCP/IP, values available via MODbus TCP
• programming with browser via TCP/IP or with joystick at device
• coloured LED display for clear display of temperatures and states of alarms
• universal power supply AC/DC 24-270 V