Software And Application Latest News
Rittal RiTherm App Now Available for Both iPhone and Android Smartphones
- Published: Monday, 04 March 2013 18:50
Guiding the user through the usually time-consuming process of calculating climate control requirements for individual enclosure assemblies, Rittal’s RiTherm app uses an intuitive interface for the input of enclosure details and design parameters. Suitable cooling and heating equipment can be selected quickly and easily using typical smartphone controls.
Correctly sized climate control components can be chosen in five simple steps:
1. Project title – reference line for e-mail
2. Parameters – design temperatures and available supply voltage and frequency
3. Enclosure – enclosure dimensions and position and heat loss of installed equipment
4. Selection – type of cooling solution
5. Recommendation – summary of selected equipment
Results may be viewed either on the smartphone or sent via e-mail.
Providing a compact variant of the full version of the Rittal software “Therm 6.2”, the app is now available for both Android and iOS (iPhone) operating systems.