- Published: Wednesday, 19 March 2014 09:00
UPS And PFC Latest News
- Published: Monday, 17 February 2014 16:19
Integrated power solutions market leader, Socomec, has launched a remote monitoring service – Link-UPS – designed to provide IT and Facilities Managers with 24/7 support to ensure the ongoing performance, efficiency and safety of their critical infrastructure – and to mitigate against costly downtime.
- Published: Monday, 03 February 2014 08:51
Power management company Eaton has announced it is participating in the pilot phase of the Product Environmental Footprint (PEF) assessment for Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs) under the European Commission’s new ‘Single Market for Green Products’ Initiative.
- Published: Tuesday, 26 November 2013 11:32
- Published: Tuesday, 05 November 2013 07:52
Socomec’s Power, Control and Safety division wins energy management contract for the new Damien Hirst gallery, scheduled to open in London 2014.
- Published: Tuesday, 05 November 2013 06:12
Socomec provides uninterruptible power supply (UPS) technology to guarantee energy efficient secure power systems at the new Stonehenge visitor building.
- Published: Wednesday, 02 October 2013 12:21
- Published: Tuesday, 24 September 2013 17:30
Power management company Eaton has launched several new modular double conversion three-phase UPSs in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA) that bridge the gap between energy efficiency and scalability.
- Published: Tuesday, 23 July 2013 09:49
Socomec UPS has been selected by Metrolink RATP Dev Ltd (MRDL) to manage the introduction of its latest Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) technology in a major upgrade to the Greater Manchester Metrolink light railway critical power infrastructure.
- Published: Wednesday, 26 June 2013 07:42
Eaton has launched the final instalment in its first series of Power 101 with Professor Wattson power management videos for IT professionals, resellers and distributors.
More Articles ...
- ECA Approval for Latest Socomec UPS Systems Used In Critical Power Applications
- Meet The Need For Uninterruptible Power With Eaton
- Are You Worried About The Security And Availability Of Your Power Supply?
- Eaton Launch the New 5P Uninterruptible Power Supply
- UPS - You Want One How Big?!
- New Business Development Manager Appointment at Borri
- Eaton UPS products approved for Energy Technology List
- Socomec's Latest Critical Power Technology on Show at RAILTEX 2013
- Siemens DC UPS Communicates via Ethernet and Profinet
- Eaton Turns Spotlight On UPS Battery Life In New Power Management Video